1. Rate Information. The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change every dividend period as determined by the Credit Union board of directors. The Dividend Rates and Annual Percentage Yields are the rates and yields as of the last dividend period.
2. Dividends. Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of the dividend period.
3. Dividend Compounding and Crediting. The compounding and crediting of dividends and dividend period applicable to each account are set forth in the Rate Schedule. The Dividend Period is the period of time at the end of which an account earns dividend credit. The Dividend Period begins on the first calendar day of the period and ends on the last calendar day of the period.
4. Accrual of Dividends. For all accounts, dividends will begin to accrue on noncash deposits (e.g. checks) on the business day you make the deposit to your account. For all accounts, if you close your account before accrued dividends are credited, accrued dividends will not be paid.
5. Balance Information. The minimum balance requirements applicable to each account are set forth in the Rate Schedule. For Regular Share Savings and Youth Accounts there is a minimum balance required to avoid a service fee for the dividend period. If the minimum balance is not maintained, there will be a service fee as set forth in the Fee Schedule. For Regular Share Savings, Youth Accounts and Money Market Share Accounts there is a minimum average daily balance required to obtain the Annual Percentage Yield for the dividend period. If the minimum average daily balance is not met, you will not earn the stated annual percentage yield.
The par value of a share in the Regular Share Savings is $25.00.
6. Computation Method. Dividends are calculated by the average daily balance method which applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the balance in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use is the monthly statement cycle.
7. Account Limitations. For Regular Share Savings, Youth Accounts and Money Market Share Accounts, during any statement period, you may not make more than six withdrawals or transfers to another credit union account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephonic order or instruction. No more than three of the six transfers may be made by check, draft, debit card, or similar order to a third party. If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any statement period, your account will be subject to closure by the credit union. Christmas Club Accounts do not have penalties or restrictions, including closure during the first seven days after this account is opened. If any withdrawal is made from this account after the first seven days but before club ending, then this account may be closed. You may not make any withdrawals or transfers to another credit union account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer, telephonic order or instruction, or similar order to a third party. On or after October 1 the entire balance will be paid to you by check or transferred to another account of yours and the account will remain open. For IRA Share Builder Accounts you may not make any withdrawals or transfers to another credit union account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer, telephonic order or instruction, or similar order to a third party. For all accounts, we reserve the right to at any time require not less than seven days notice in writing before each withdrawal from an interest-bearing account other than a time deposit, or from any other savings account as defined by Regulation D. For IRA Share Builder Accounts the credit union bylaws give the credit union the additional authority to impose a notice of up to 60 days for withdrawal of shares.
8. Common Features. You must complete payment of $25.00 (plus any applicable membership fee as stated in the Fee Schedule) in your Regular Share Savings account as a condition of admission to membership. If the balance in your Regular Share Savings account falls below $25.00, you may be terminated from membership immediately.
Member accounts in this credit union are federally insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund.